Message from the Comissioner:
Hello SWOLL Fans and players,
Over the last few weeks we have continued to work on what we can do for this season but have ultimately made the decision to cancel the upcoming 2021 season.
This was not an easy decision for anyone but we do feel it is the right decision. We look forward to seeing everyone back in 2022.
Thanks and stay safe.
Most Recent Update
Update Oct 2
2021 Season Cancelled
Update Sept 25th
No change yet from the city which isn't a great sign. Not looking good for 2020 unfortunately. We will likely announce the season cancellation in the coming weeks if we must.
We may keep some of our booked floor times for a small number of runners to join but still TBD.
Update Sept 11th, 2020
We have not had any changes on the pandemic rule set. We are going to hold off on registrations for now, and are using late October as our cut off date to decide if we will be moving forward, cancelling, or tweaking the 2021 format.
Update - August 28th, 2020
- We are tentatively booking Queensmount arena for January 2021 - March 2021.
- The city has imposed safety regulations that will make the season difficult. These regulations may result in cancellation of the 2021 season of they do not change.
Regulations that are currently presenting a challenge:
- Rules to eliminate physical contact.
- No access to dressing rooms.
- League cannot consist of more than 50 players.
- Queensmount has not confirmed that it will resume operation by January.
Back to News, Scores and League Updates Page